MMORPG based on medieval fights
James Churchward was a British Colonel that wrote fantasy fiction, and his literature has been a source of inspiration for the development of Mu Online, an MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game) in which you'll have to face players from all over the world.
The legend says that Mu is a longtime extinct continent that was lost in the past due to a large explosion that submerged the land into the depths of the Pacific ocean. Now, in Mu Online: Continent of Legend, you'll have to fight the Demon of Darkness to restore peace in the beautiful land of Mu.
- Striking graphics without having to use an excessive amount of system resources.
- Select your character among the great choice available, each one of them belonging to a different race and with their own exclusive skills and weapons.
- Create your own character with the editor included in the game.
- Stay informed and access all types of world events and take part in a large player community that uses the Mu Online servers.
- Access new advantages via the paid versions available.
Ready for the battle?
Mu Online takes place in the Middle Ages. Play in a 3D environment full of warriors, wizards and all kinds of mythical monsters that will guarantee endless epic battles. You'll have to advance with your character through the story and evolve your qualities and increase your level to face new challenges.
Start downloading Mu Online for free, choose your character and collaborate in the fight against evil to save the world of Mu.
- This application requires Windows 98, Me, 2000 or XP with DirectX 9.
- It's necessary to register online once the game is installed.
- The first time it is launched it will download the necessary files from the Internet.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
- To run the game you need to follow the following instructions: unzip the downloaded file, launch the file MU.exe, log in here and press "Play" on this page. Then install the plug-in requested and when the game window opens, press "Start Game".
- Webzen module installation supports 32-bit browsers only.